Support the Sacramento Philharmonic & Opera!
Your generosity is ever so important during this time. Your donation today, no matter how big or small:
- Delivers powerful, profound and life-enriching orchestral and operatic music to Sacramento through concerts, education programs and community partnerships.
- Gives 6,000 school children access to music education through our Link Up Music Education Program.
- Produces Cre8tive Concerts in eight city council districts with a focus on the underserved areas of the Sacramento Promise Zone.
- Affords the healing power of classical music therapy to patients suffering from pain, chronic illness and serious injury to Sophie’s Place at Sutter Hospital.
- Ensures we can continue to uplift our community through music. Though our remaining 2019-20 season concerts have been postponed until this fall, the SP&O continues our important work in this region, and is preparing for a triumphant return to the concert hall this fall.
If you would like to find out more about donation and giving options, please contact:
Chief Development Officer
Sacramento Philharmonic & Opera
1110 2nd St.
Sacramento, CA 95814