1515 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking is similar to Community Center Theater, with plentiful parking options close by. More information can be found with up to the minute information at SacPark.org
A historical landmark of Sacramento, the Auditorium was built without elevators, but seating is ample on the orchestra level with no stairs required to access.
Restrooms are available in the lobby and right outside Memorial Auditorium.
A special emphasis was placed on maintaining the historical integrity of the 1927 auditorium, while also ensuring you have access to modern amenities and the best viewing experience possible.
For your comfort…
- Floor seating now includes theater-style seats with cushioning and arm rests
- Chairs in the dress circle and upper balcony were refurbished and reupholstered
- The historical wood seats in the top balcony were beautifully restored
- Guardrails have been installed on the upper balcony
- Updated concessions will bring you new food and beverage service
For your listening pleasure…
- The auditorium now features a new, up-to-date sound system
- Acoustic paneling, tiles, and banners have been added to both the walls and ceilings
For your viewing pleasure…
- Lighting for the stage have been dramatically improved
- The stage floor has been refurbished and improved