What is Link Up?
In Link Up, students in grades 3–5 are invited to join the Sacramento Philharmonic & Opera in an interactive and engaging program. Students learn to sing and play orchestral repertoire through the hands-on Link Up curriculum, then perform along with the Sacramento Philharmonic & Opera from their seats in a highly participatory culmination concert at the Community Center Theater.
Click here to see what the program looks like in action with local Sacramento students!
The Orchestra Moves
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
LINK UP CONCERT PROGRAM
Every classroom registered for the Link Up concert program receives the tools and resources to prepare students for the final concert. All Link Up Concert Program participants receive:
- Link Up student guide for each student
- Link Up teacher guide for each teacher
- Professional development workshops & online resources for teachers
- Admission to the culminating Link Up concert at the Sacramento Community Center Theater
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 – Memorial Auditorium
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS
- To be scheduled.
If you have questions or need more information about Link Up, please contact Charla Lawson at email@example.com
For more information about the Link Up program and four curriculum offerings, please click here.