Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accounts Payable and Administrative Associate provides financial and administrative support to all departments. The position requires excellent attention-to-detail, financial accuracy, and strong customer service oriented towards colleagues, vendors, and other constituents. This position includes essential job functions which require on-site office attendance. The ideal candidate will be available to work in-person from 10am-2pm Monday-Friday, and on SP&O Concert dates.
- Assist the Finance department with entering invoices into the accounting system, ensuring appropriate account code and authorization(s), matching packing slips, quotes, contracts, and other backup materials to invoices, generating accounts payable reporting, preparing and mailing checks, and filing paid invoices.
- Assist the Finance department with annual 1099 vendor reporting, as well as other state and federal reporting.
- Assist the Finance department to administer the company credit card, process and manage users, reconcile statements, issue ACH payments.
- Serve as point person for vendors and staff to manage accounts payable cycle.
- Maintain established Accounts Payable processes and seek out improvements. Assist the Finance department with record keeping and pulling related to annual financial audits, and assist Management with record keeping and pulling related to expense budgeting for each department.
- Maintain Board and Staff Calendars, coordinate scheduling with external/internal parties.
- Act as the Board liaison to prepare and communicate monthly reports, agenda, minutes and motions for Board Meetings.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of Board and Staff communications.
- Maintain stock of office supplies, organizing and re-ordering supplies as needed.
- Assist with phone coverage, mail processing, document organization and filing.
- Assist the Box Office with order taking and patron communications.
- For concerts, act as backup for Box Office and Marketing Front-of-House activities.
- Coordinate and communicate with SP&O vendors, including procurement and coordination of technical products and services.
- Coordinate office cleaning and maintenance, moving, shredding, and storage projects
- Other duties as required.
For a full job description click here